Robert Redfern (Your Health Coach)
is an internationally known health advocate, author, broadcaster and nutritional formulator. He is also the creator and author of “The Miracle Enzyme” – “Turning a Blind Eye” and “Mastering Acupuncture”. He has been well-known for his work and support of Serrapeptase, an enzyme that when ingested helps dissolve blockages in the body, particularly in the arteries.
Robert has also helped 100’s of thousands of people in over 24 countries though on-line health web sites, radio interviews and his nutritional discoveries.
Robert’s interest in health started when he and his wife Anne decided to take charge of their family’s health in the late 80’s. Up until 1986, Robert did not take much notice of his health – in spite of Anne’s loving persuasion. It took the premature death of his parents, Alfred and Marjorie, who died in their 60’s, to shock Robert into evaluating his priorities. They looked at the whole field of health, available treatments and the causes of health problems. They found, from doctors researching the causes of disease, that lifestyle and diet were the most important contributions to Health.
Robert and Anne changed their lifestyle and diet and, together with the use of HealthPoint, the improvement to their health became remarkable. As well as good health, they feel and look younger and more energetic than all those years ago – before they started their plan. Robert is now aged 70+ and, together with Anne, is still planning to look younger with continuing care.
I write regullary about my experience and news about helth on Naturally Healthy News and on Serrapeptase. Under you have links to my last 15 article on each website
I write all about the latest health information and share my experiences daily on NaturallyHealthyNews.com and Serrapeptase.info. You can find the latest links on my websites below…
Naturally Healthy News Share the Health to Friends and Family
- WEEK 12 (2023) – Could Walking Help You To Live Longer?by Naturally Healthy News Team on March 23, 2023 at 5:13 pm
How many steps have you walked today? By now, you’ve probably heard about the many health benefits of walking. Yet recent research highlighted in the news from The University of Cambridge has raised an essential reminder of walking’s many benefits when supporting your good health.  The research team looked at hundreds of previous studies
- Improve Your Lung Health: Discover How Serrapeptase Can Help You Breathe Easierby Anna Jones, Health Writer on March 23, 2023 at 4:44 pm
Find out how Serrapeptase can help improve your lung health and breathing. Learn about the benefits of this enzyme for reducing inflammation in the lungs.
- 10 Marvellous Ways That Transdermal Magnesium Can Transform Your Healthby Anna Jones, Health Writer on March 23, 2023 at 11:48 am
Discover the powerful benefits of transdermal magnesium and how it can improve your overall health. Learn ten ways you can use this natural remedy to transform your life.
- Unlocking The Health Secrets Behind Getting A Good Night’s Sleep…by Anna Jones, Health Writer on March 17, 2023 at 10:18 am
This World Sleep Day, discover the many health benefits of getting a quality night’s sleep. Learn top tips and tricks to help you get the best rest possible!
- WEEK 11 (2023) – The Fight Against Obesity: Are You Ready To Win The Battle?by Naturally Healthy News Team on March 16, 2023 at 6:12 pm
How is your waistline shaping up? That might sound like a rude question, but with kind intentions. According to recent research by the World Obesity Federation, about 2.6 billion people globally – or 38% of the world population – are already overweight or obese.  This figure is expected to rise to more than 4
- WEEK 10 (2023) – At Last, We’re Uncovering The Truth About CV19…by Naturally Healthy News Team on March 9, 2023 at 7:04 pm
Avid followers of our newsletters will know that since the beginning of the pandemic, we’ve been uncovering the truth about CV19, its devastating impact on society, and its broader implications on people’s mental and emotional health. Recent reports have highlighted what we knew all along – that the government and media were working with Big
- Discover Why Everyone’s Talking About Vitamin D3…by Anna Jones, Health Writer on March 9, 2023 at 4:46 pm
Explore the essential benefits of Vitamin D3 and how it can help you stay naturally healthy. Get answers to your most frequently asked questions about Vitamin D3!
- WEEK 09 (2023) – How To Break Free From The Opioid Epidemicby Naturally Healthy News Team on March 2, 2023 at 6:10 pm
Have you heard about the opioid epidemic affecting the U.S.A? In a recent letter to President Joe Biden, written by C.E.O. Paul W. Abramowitz and sent on behalf of 60,000 members of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (A.S.H.P.), the Biden administration has been implored to “take immediate action to utilise pharmacists as clinical care
- Discover How Nature Can Offer Relief from Endometriosisby Anna Jones, Health Writer on March 2, 2023 at 2:08 pm
Exploring an alternative solution to help relieve endometriosis symptoms? Discover how the natural enzyme, Serrapeptase, could provide effective pain relief for this condition.
- Everything You Need To Know About Liquid Supplementsby Anna Jones, Health Writer on February 24, 2023 at 4:58 pm
Do you need to take a liquid supplement? Get the facts on what they are, how they work and which ones may be best for you.