Robert Redfern (Your Health Coach)
is an internationally known health advocate, author, broadcaster and nutritional formulator. He is also the creator and author of “The Miracle Enzyme” – “Turning a Blind Eye” and “Mastering Acupuncture”. He has been well-known for his work and support of Serrapeptase, an enzyme that when ingested helps dissolve blockages in the body, particularly in the arteries.
Robert has also helped 100’s of thousands of people in over 24 countries though on-line health web sites, radio interviews and his nutritional discoveries.
Robert’s interest in health started when he and his wife Anne decided to take charge of their family’s health in the late 80’s. Up until 1986, Robert did not take much notice of his health – in spite of Anne’s loving persuasion. It took the premature death of his parents, Alfred and Marjorie, who died in their 60’s, to shock Robert into evaluating his priorities. They looked at the whole field of health, available treatments and the causes of health problems. They found, from doctors researching the causes of disease, that lifestyle and diet were the most important contributions to Health.
Robert and Anne changed their lifestyle and diet and, together with the use of HealthPoint, the improvement to their health became remarkable. As well as good health, they feel and look younger and more energetic than all those years ago – before they started their plan. Robert is now aged 70+ and, together with Anne, is still planning to look younger with continuing care.
I write regullary about my experience and news about helth on Naturally Healthy News and on Serrapeptase. Under you have links to my last 15 article on each website
Naturally Healthy News Share the Health to Friends and Family
- Why Taking A Daily Multivitamin May Protect Against Cognitive Declineby Anna Jones, Health Writer on September 30, 2022 at 10:24 am
A new study has found that taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement may help to prevent cognitive decline in older people.
- WEEK 39 (2022) – How To Avoid Feeling SAD This Coming Winterby Naturally Healthy News Team on September 29, 2022 at 4:25 pm
As Autumn is officially underway here in the Northern hemisphere, many of us may be getting prepared to embrace the chilly weather of the changing seasons by wrapping up warm. This winter will be challenging for many people, so it is essential to take steps to ensure you are protecting the entire spectrum of your
- NEW! Issue 43 of Naturally Healthy News Magazine – Now Available!by Anna Jones, Health Writer on September 27, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Naturally Healthy News are pleased to introduce the latest issue of our health magazine - Issue 43, is now available for free download and as a printed copy.
- How To Stay Heart Healthy Thanks to Magnesiumby Anna Jones, Health Writer on September 23, 2022 at 9:39 am
Ensuring you get enough Magnesium may help to reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease, according to a recent study.
- WEEK 38 (2022) – Keep Your Focus on Good Eye Healthby Naturally Healthy News Team on September 22, 2022 at 4:38 pm
Taking good care of your eye health should be an essential part of your health and wellness routine. That’s because your eyes have the important task of ensuring you can see the world clearly. However, there are a growing number of people dealing with the devastating experience of sight loss and the impact it has
- 5 Health Recommendations For Surviving Study This Academic Yearby Anna Jones, Health Writer on September 13, 2022 at 9:00 am
Starting study? Discover our top five nutrient recommendations to boost your brain health, focus and general calm throughout the academic year.
- WEEK 36 (2022) – Keeping Your Family Safe In Their Own Homeby Naturally Healthy News Team on September 8, 2022 at 5:37 pm
A lot is happening in the world at the moment, especially when it comes to events that may feel outside of our control. More of us are becoming conscious of how to protect ourselves and our families, from the ever-present dangers all around us. One of the most important yet invisible threats we may need
- Why Taking Selenium and CoQ10 May Protect Against Aging and Reduce Heart Health Risksby Anna Jones, Health Writer on September 2, 2022 at 11:02 am
Taking Selenium and Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) supplements may help to preserve telomere length - a key marker of aging, associated with reduced cardiovascular mortality according to a new study from Scandinavia.
- WEEK 35 (2022) – Healthy Hacks To Improve Your Family’s Wellbeing: Part Twoby Naturally Healthy News Team on September 1, 2022 at 4:08 pm
Following on from last week’s health hacks email, we want to share with you Part Two on how to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy. Here are some more of our essential tips we recommend for best health… 1. Consider UV Protection Ultraviolet radiation (UV) is a form of electromagnetic radiation that comes from
- WEEK 34 (2022) – Healthy Hacks That Will Improve Your Family’s Wellbeing: Part Oneby Naturally Healthy News Team on August 25, 2022 at 5:56 pm
When it comes to improving yours and your loved ones health, sometimes it’s the simplest tips that can help to create the most change – and transform unhealthy habits. That’s why over the next two weeks, we’ll be sharing our best health hacks to help you improve your overall health and wellbeing. Here are just